Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I get my Wolfpack One Card?
- What can I do with my Wolfpack One Card?
- What is the All Campus Network?
- Where can I make an All Campus deposit?
- Can I access my All Campus account online?
- What happens to my unused All Campus balance at the end of the semester?
- Where can I use the All Campus debit account or payroll deduction?
- Where do I report a lost or stolen card?
- How much is a replacement card?
- Who is responsible for the money spent if the card is stolen?
- If someone should steal my student ID number can it be used to access my grades or my debit accounts?
- Can I use my All Campus account off campus?
- My department requires me to wear a photo ID badge in my work location. What do I need?
- Where can I find an ATM?
- Still have questions?
1. Where do I get my Wolfpack One Card?
If you are an incoming student or staff member, you will receive your card during orientation. At any other time of the year, you may stop by Talley Student Union, Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. What can I do with my Wolfpack One Card?
Your Wolfpack One Card proves you are one of us and allows you access to a variety of services on campus:
- Create and access your Allcampus debit account to manage on-campus expenses
- Access your meal plan
- Enter your residence hall
- Work out at the gym
- Check out a book at the library
New students receive their card during orientation. If you need to get a card or have yours replaced at any other time, stop by the Wolfpack One Card office in Talley Student Union.
3. What is the All Campus debit program?
The All Campus account is an on-campus debit account that is accessed through your Wolfpack One ID card. Simply deposit money into the account, and by swiping the red magnetic stripe of your card, the exact amount of your on-campus purchase is deducted from your balance.
Faculty and staff can opt for a payroll deduction feature to make purchases at on-campus locations.
4. Where can I make a deposit?
Deposits may be made via credit card, or check, either in person, or on our website. Deposits will be active immediately upon receipt and can be made at the Wolfpack One Card office, located in Talley Student Union. If you are sending your deposit by mail, send a check or money order made out to ALL CAMPUS NETWORK, along with your name and student ID number to:
Wolfpack One Card Office
NC State University
Raleigh, NC 27695
Full-time faculty and staff who want to use the All Campus Network should complete a form and submit it to the Wolfpack One card office.
5. Can I access my All Campus account online?
Students, faculty and staff can check your All Campus account balance or print out statements of the activity on your account online. Account activity can be tracked up to six months back.
6. What happens to my unused All Campus balance at the end of the semester?
Your balance will carry over from semester to semester; year to year. Deposits to the All Campus account are the property of the student holding the account. Students may close their accounts at any time and request a refund of the remaining account balance. A refund check will be issued to the student’s account at the cashier’s office for disbursement.
7. Where can I use the All Campus debit account or payroll deduction?
All Campus is accepted at the following locations:
- NC State Stores (Wolfpack Outfitters, State of the Art and Wolf Xpress Print/Copy)
- NC State Dining locations, including the C-Stores and vending machines
- Wolf Print
- Parking Services
- Health Services
- Witherspoon Cinema
It is important to note that Wolf Print (the network of printers across campus) only takes All Campus, so be sure to put some money in this account if you anticipate using these printers.
8. Where do I report a lost or stolen card?
Report lost cards in person at the Wolfpack One card office or by phone at 919.515.3090 Monday- Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. During evening and weekend hours, report lost cards here. The account will be frozen immediately.
9. How much is a replacement card?
There is a $20 replacement fee for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
10. Who is responsible for the money spent if the card is stolen?
We assume responsibility for All Campus funds spent AFTER the card is reported lost or stolen. Until then, it is the responsibility of the cardholder.
11. If someone should steal my student ID number, can it be used to access my grades or my debit accounts?
Grades, financial aid, and billing information is available through a secured web server using a unity id and password. This type of data cannot be accessed using a student id number.
While your card has your picture on it, your debit account can be compromised if your card is lost or stolen. If your account is active, please follow these directions:
All Campus – call 919.515.3090 during normal business hours or stop by the Wolfpack One office in Talley Student Union. After hours (or anytime) report your card lost or stolen online.
12. Can I use my All Campus account off campus?
Your All Campus account is designed to manage on-campus purchases; as such, it can only be used on the NC State campus at participating locations.
13. My department requires me to wear a photo ID badge in my work location. What do I need?
Wolfpack Outfitters at Talley Student Union and Wolf Ridge carry a special lanyard and cardholder.
14. Where can I find an ATM?
|PNC On Campus Locations|
|Bragaw Hall Lobby|
|Talley Student Union|
|Hunt Library - Common Grounds|
|Off Campus Locations|
|Wells Fargo||2600 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27607|
|Cashpoints (SECU)||2802 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27607|
|Sun Trust||2101 Clark Ave, Raleigh, NC 27605|
|BB&T||611 Oberlin Rd, Raleigh, NC 27605|
|Bank of America||321 Oberlin Rd, Raleigh, NC 27605|
|Cashpoints (SECU)||431 Woodburn Rd, Raleigh, NC 27605|
|PNC||1959 Clark Ave, Raleigh, NC 27605|
|First Citizens||2005 Clark Ave, Raleigh, NC 27605|
|Wells Fargo||2001 Clark Ave, Raleigh, NC 27605|
|BB&T||Talley Student Union|
|SECU||Bragaw Residence Hall|
|SECU||Talley Student Union|
|Wells Fargo||Talley Student Union|
|Wells Fargo||Tower Hall|
15. Still have questions?
Contact us during business hours:
- at 919.515.3090, or toll free at 800.701.4940
- via online chat at go.ncsu.edu/ask-wolfpack-one-card.
- or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org