U.S. Bank Debit MasterCard®
We debuted the new Wolfpack One ID card featuring a U.S. Bank debit MasterCard option to all new students, faculty and staff in Summer 2012. The new Wolfpack One card retains all of the previous functionality of the campus ID with the added benefit of the Debit MasterCard program.
All new students, faculty, staff and affiliates are issued the new version of the card. Those who have the old card and wish to utilize the Debit MasterCard feature may exchange their old card for a new one. The traditional $20 replacement charge will be reduced to $10 if you turn in your current ID card at the time of issuance.
There are several benefits to registering your U.S. Bank Debit MasterCard:
- Use anywhere Debit MasterCard® is accepted worldwide: on or off-campus
- Accepted at more than 1.5 million ATMs globally
- Use our U.S. Bank ATM at the West Dunn Building or our new Video Teller Machine (VTM) in the NC State Bookstore. Withdrawals at these locations are always free.
- Make free withdrawals at any MoneyPass branded ATM. Many are found at local Handee Hugo locations.
- Look for exclusive deals at participating Hillsborough Street merchants through our Howlin’ Good Deals Program.
- Get your university cashier’s office refunds loaded directly to this account.
- Invite a parent, guardian or employer to add money to your account through a secure and easy online system through our free Deluxe account option. It’s a great alternative to a traditional checking account.
- Work for NC State? Have your paycheck loaded to this account.
- Activate your card and have all or part of your paycheck deposited to the account and/or invite a third party to deposit money to your account through a secure and easy online system through our free Deluxe account option. It’s a great alternative to a traditional checking account with no minimum balance or monthly fee.
The U.S. Bank Debit MasterCard is not a credit card, and you can only spend what you have on your account. Plus, it’s backed by the strength and stability of U.S. Bank; you can register and use it even if you have an account with another bank.
To Activate Your Account:
For Students: visit go.ncsu.edu/activate-student
If you want to have your NC State paycheck deposited to this account, use the link for Faculty/Staff below.
For Faculty/Staff: visit go.ncsu.edu/activate-staff
To Manage Your Account:
Log into your account here.
To Have All or Part of your NC State Paycheck Deposited to the Account:
1) Retrieve your US Bank routing and account numbers:
While in the U.S. Bank View your Account screen,” click on the Account Activities Drop Down Box and click on Direct Deposit Information, click on the Highlighted Enrollment Link. This will pull up a direct deposit form that has your routing and account number.
2) Go to MyPack Portal:
Go to the Employee Self Service Page –> Payroll and Compensation –> Direct Deposit –>Add Account and fill in your US Bank routing and account numbers to have your pay deposited straight to your Debit MasterCard account!
If you are a Temporary Employee:
You are eligible to get a card and open the account. Consult your supervisor about your department’s policy for providing a card as a part of your employment. If it does not, you can get a card for $20. Temporaries are not eligible for the free upgrade. For more information, call the card office at 919.515.3090.
For more information, call 919.515.3090. After hours questions please call the US Bank customer service phone number on the back of your Wolfpack One Card.
For more information and to review the full schedule of fees, click here.